Is it time for your leadership team to maximize their potential as leaders?
Step Into Leadership is a fully customizable, team-learning curriculum. The core curriculum is designed to:
• Increase team member self-awareness,
• Identify and leverage individual strengths,
• Enhance team collaboration, and
• Forward organizational growth.
Module One: Know Yourself as a Leader
Each participant receives a personal assessment of his/her personal communication style, baseline strengths and preferred behaviors. Team members look at who they are, what they are naturally built to do and what they are truly passionate about. Each participant will be challenged to look at how these factors influence their individual performance and how they (participants) impact others.
Prior to launch of this module each team member is interviewed to establish a baseline assessment of the team as a whole. Decisions for actions and commitments are made as appropriate.
Core learning includes:
- Preferred Behaviors & Primary Motivations,
- Personal Talents, Strengths and Belief System,
- Emotional Intelligence,
- Decision Making Process, and
- Personal Mission and Vision.
Module Two: Know Your People
Participants explore the impact on those that they lead, the culture and environment they create from the perspective as individual leaders and as a team. They have the opportunity to increase their understanding of the assessment tools used in Module One, and then polish and refine their knowledge and skills in leadership (as opposed to “management”) of others.
Core learning includes:
- Team Member Behaviors and Primary Motivations,
- Diversity & Multiple Generations,
- Situational Leadership,
- Productive Conversations & Active Listening,
- Realistic Performance Management,
- Coaching & Mentoring, and
Module Three: Create the Experience for Others
Participants move into understanding and defining their leadership as full business partners in your organization.
- Be challenged to stretch beyond their current comfort zones (departmental responsibilities) into full partnership in achievement of strategic goals for your organization,
- Complete a Leadership Team assessment of their strength, understand the value they bring to the organization today, and identify what they need to do to move the organization to the next level, and
- Create a Personal Leadership Legacy Statement for declaration
At the conclusion of Module Three, participants will present their Leadership priorities and intentions for the next 12 – 18 months and how it will measurable impact your organization and its team members.